By Tim Verghese, On3 Sports: After a rough first half against a winless Arizona team, Joseph Butler, father of Washington linebacker Sav’ell Smalls, called for Huskies head coach Jimmy Lake to be fired.
“I’m crushed right now watching this debacle!! It’s completely over and I don’t care what you diehard UW fans and alumni say,” Butler said. “Jimmy & Company need to be fired now!!”
Read the full story…
Looking for more Husky news? Find it at our Washington News Feed
After a rough first half against a winless Arizona team the father of Washington linebacker Sav'ell Smalls called for Jimmy Lake to be fired.
—More from News Feed—
- What USC and UCLA leaving the Pac-12 for the Big Ten means for Stanford
- Kirk Herbstreit breaks down reported USC, UCLA moves to Big Ten
- WSU luminaries speak out about the exit of USC and UCLA from the Pac-12
- Oregon quarterback target Dante Moore named SI All-American Elite 11 MVP
- Mick Cronin Comments on UCLA’s move to the Big Ten
- Wilner: What’s next for the devastated Pac-12: Survival without USC and UCLA
- UCLA chancellor, AD release statement on Bruins joining Big Ten Conference
- Big Ten votes to add USC, UCLA as members starting in 2024
- Statement from Director of Athletics Mike Bohn on USC’s move to Big Ten
- In pending conference realignment, Colorado Buffs have options
- Ohio State & USC, longtime Rose Bowl rivals, might not meet again in Pasadena
- With USC and UCLA leaving the Pac-12, where does UW go from here?
- Where USC, UCLA stack up in Class of 2023 compared to Big Ten foes
- Picture the Pac-12 and the Rose Bowl once USC and UCLA bolt for Big Ten
- Big 12 Conference reportedly could pursue Utah, other Pac-12 programs
- Barnett: 23 thoughts on USC and UCLA (likely) going to the Big Ten
- The powerhouse programs that will determine the next phase of realignment
- Hopkins: Is it panic time for Oregon and what’s left of the Pac-12?
- CBS Sports: Live updates as Pac-12 powers may kick start more realignment
- Wadleigh: Is the Pac-12 dead, or will it merge with the Big 12?
- Canzano: USC and UCLA moving to the Big Ten? Say it ain’t so
- Likely USC, UCLA move from Pac-12 to Big Ten stems from financial disparity
- Pac-12 on brink: Historic departure of USC, UCLA would change CFB landscape
- Neel: If USC and UCLA leave Pac-12 for Big Ten, what should the Ducks do?
- USC, UCLA looking to leave Pac-12 for Big Ten in 2024; deal not finalized
- Report: USC, UCLA could be on the move to the Big Ten
- Huskies offer 5-star safety and son of LAPD Commander
- WSU football adds San Jose State, Idaho to future schedules
- UCLA makes final four for 4-star ATH Collins Acheampong
- USC freshman safety Zion Branch suffers knee injury in summer workouts