By Matt Zemek, Trojans Wire: USC’s lack of bodies on defense, especially along the defensive line, is the biggest single concern for the program according to most analysts and observers.
Read the full story…
Defensive depth is #USC’s biggest concern, but other commentators think the impermanent, fluid nature of the program is a bigger worry entering September.
Looking for more Trojan news? Find it at our USC News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- How a possible Pac-12/Big 12 conference merger might look
- Pac-12 athletic director hammers Larry Scott as conference hangs by a thread
- Could Utah Utes be heading to the Big 12 Conference?
- Bruce Feldman explains how USC, UCLA decision to leave Pac-12 occurred
- Raley: Yet another take on Washington and its college football future
- Former Oregon/WSU AD Bill Moos believes Pac-12/Big 12 merger adds up
- National recruiting experts weigh in on USC’s move to B1G Ten
- Bahns: Assessing Oregon State’s position in conference realignment landscape
- Five-Star ATH Matayo Uiagalelei talks Oregon visit, Pac-12 minus LA schools
- Ex-Wildcat Scooby Wright’s pick-six seals inaugural USFL title for Stallions
- If the Big Ten says no to Oregon, what’s the play for Phil Knight?
- Everything you need to know about UCLA and USC joining the Big Ten
- Four Pac-12 teams in discussions to move to Big 12, per report
- Which Pac-12 schools are hurt most by USC/UCLA move to Big Ten?
- Pac-12 survival guide: 5 defining forces on path to salvation or extinction
- Kirk Herbstreit predicts wild future after USC, UCLA move to Big Ten
- Trojan HC Lincoln Riley releases statement on USC, UCLA move to Big Ten
- Evaluating the 2023 recruiting class for Arizona Football
- Social Media Reactions to UCLA, USC Moving From Pac-12 to Big Ten
- USC, UCLA move to Big Ten could mean early Big 12 exit for Oklahoma and Texas
- CFB realignment news: Notre Dame on deck; Pac-12, Big 12 could merge
- Big Ten move wouldn’t be a shock for William Inge, other UW coaches
- Wilner mailbag: Kliavkoff’s culpability, Pac-12 expansion options and more
- USC, UCLA ‘can carry some weight’ in Big Ten, Ohio State AD says
- Is USC, UCLA move to Big Ten pushing college football toward pro model?
- Canzano: Pac-12 gut punch delivered by L.A. schools comes with a cost
- What’s the next move for Colorado after USC and UCLA jumped ship?
- CU Buffs football focusing heavily on Texas for 2023 class
- Washington target 4-star defender postpones commitment date
- What UCLA, USC leaving the Pac-12 for the Big Ten means for Arizona
- How a possible Pac-12/Big 12 conference merger might look - July 4, 2022
- Pac-12 athletic director hammers Larry Scott as conference hangs by a thread - July 4, 2022
- Could Utah Utes be heading to the Big 12 Conference? - July 4, 2022