Posted on June 1, 2022
Others don’t have their biggest non-conference contests until week 2 or 3, but some have a tough game against a non-Pac 12 team right out of the gate.
On this episode of Locked On Pac-12, I help fans get ready for week 1 of the 2022 college football season—which is less than 100 days away.
Opportunities for major wins are out there for Oregon (at Georgia), Utah (at Florida), and Oregon State (vs Boise St). Other schools, like Colorado, have more under-the-radar chances to pick up a nice early-season win.
I conclude today with a continuation of the ongoing series analyzing each Pac-12 football coach by looking at Arizona State HC Herm Edwards.
After a strong recruiting start during his tenure, the Sun Devils’ on-field results have not matched the talent they’ve brought in during the last few years.
Now, amid an NCAA investigation, Edwards finds himself at the helm of a program that has seen a bevy of players transfer out of Tempe leading to an overall feeling of uneasiness amongst the Arizona State faithful.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Why Huskies Have Sugar Bowl Edge Over Texas
- McLaughlin: What Might be TV Options for OSU and WSU?
- McLaughlin: What’s Oregon’s Next Move at Quarterback?
- McLaughlin: Schedule in Works, What’s Next for OSU, WSU?
- McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but Successful
- McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?
- McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray Hire
- McLaughlin: Washington-Oregon Winner a Lock for Playoff?
- McLaughlin: Beavers Must Move Quickly to Find New Coach
- McLaughlin: Final Pac-12 Regular-Season Games Upon Us
- McLaughlin: Smith and Fisch Targets for Coveted HC Jobs
- McLaughlin: Ducks Appear Ready for Beavers and Beyond
- McLaughlin: Huskies Show They’re Playoff-Worthy Yet Again
- McLaughlin: Future of Pac-2 Appears Murky Once Again
- McLaughlin: Do Beavers or Huskies Have More to Lose?
McLaughlin: Why Huskies Have Sugar Bowl Edge Over TexasSpencer also discusses a potential landscape-altering proposal from the NCAA president - December 8, 2023
McLaughlin: What Might be TV Options for OSU and WSU?Spencer dives into headlines swirling around the conference including the annual awards - December 7, 2023
McLaughlin: What’s Oregon’s Next Move at Quarterback?Spencer talks about the future of the Ducks' QB situation and takes a peek at the Fiesta Bowl - December 6, 2023