By Donnie Druin, All Sun Devils: If Arizona State Sun Devils head coach Herm Edwards was expected to show up to Pac-12 Media Day with a somber attitude, don’t tell him that.
The 67-year-old coach, entering his fourth season in Tempe, looked every bit the charismatic persona Sun Devils fans are accustomed to seeing. Taking the podium after a short lunch break in the gauntlet of Pac-12 Media Day, Edwards arrived ready and willing to answer every question he could with a grin and a few chuckles here and there.
Read the full story…
Arizona State head coach Herm Edwards touched on a variety of topics in his appearance at Pac-12 Media Day.
—Recent News Feed Stories—
- Will Kedon Slovis enter 2022 NFL draft after Jaxson Dart’s big game?
- Oregon injury update: Kayvon Thibodeaux still day-to-day
- Jedd Fisch stresses need for patience after Arizona’s loss to NAU
- Urban Meyer’s NFL future questioned after 0-2 start to season
- Oregon hoops adds wing to 2021 class with pledge from Canadian Ethan Butler
- Pac-12 Performance Awards, presented by Nextiva – Football Week Three
- Updated 2021 Heisman Odds: The field gets shuffled again
- Utah loses standout DT Viane Moala for the season
- Brett McMurphy’s college football bowl projections after Week 3
- USC’s Dart, Stanford’s Wyrick among On3’s true freshmen who stood out in WK 3
- Why Washington lost to Montana and beat Arkansas State
- Pac-12, SWAC create educational and basketball scheduling partnership
- Cal 4-Star QB commit Justyn Martin talks about his Ole Miss visit
- Former USC DT Antwaun Woods tweets: ‘Hire Coach Donte’
- Herm Edwards trends on Twitter following Arizona State loss at BYU
- Injuries starting to mount as Colorado enters conference play
- UCLA’s Fresno State loss a buzz-killer for Westwood resurgence devotees
- Kedon Slovis, Jaxson Dart to battle for USC starting QB privileges vs. OSU
- Jerry Palm’s updated college football bowl projections
- Fresno State trolls UCLA after Week 3 upset win
- Mario Cristobal won’t be USC’s next coach, but he could still leave Oregon
- Zemek: Saturday showed that USC is ready to rule the Pac-12 with right coach
- Injured Fresno State QB Jake Haener gives all-time gutsy performance vs UCLA
- 5 things to know after the UW win over Arkansas State
- Mario Cristobal says Anthony Brown should be ‘good to go’ for Arizona game
- Cal finally has an offense, but now its defense has issues
- OC Zak Hill admits crowd noise completely disrupted ASU operation
- Wildcats continue to have no answer at quarterback
- Cam Rising makes strong case to become Utah’s starting QB
- USC’s Donte Williams addresses potential QB controversy
- Abe Lucas pulls no punches after another WSU second half imbroglio
- Did Jaxson Dart just do to Kedon Slovis what Slovis did to JT Daniels?
- Oregon State re-writes history in shutout win over Idaho
- Colorado back to square one as Minnesota embarrasses the Buffs
- How Utah’s Clark Phillips III transitioned from RB to CB
- Reggie Bush calls for Trojans to hire Deion Sanders
- Make no mistake about it, the Huskies are way overdue for a turnover
- Oregon’s 4-star commit, Isaiah Sategna, is dominating HS football in Arkansas
- How Clay Helton’s firing is affecting other national football programs
- Raley: Can UW offensive coordinator John Donovan survive the weekend?
- Will Kedon Slovis enter 2022 NFL draft after Jaxson Dart’s big game? - September 20, 2021
- Oregon injury update: Kayvon Thibodeaux still day-to-day - September 20, 2021
- Jedd Fisch stresses need for patience after Arizona’s loss to NAU - September 20, 2021