By Jon Wilner, Bay Area News Group via KSL.com: The foundation for recruiting success during the December signing window often is laid in the spring, when on-campus visits are taken, shortlists created and verbal commitments made.
The Hotline is delighted to provide Pac-12 fans with a dive into the process through the eyes and ears of Brandon Huffman, the Seattle-based national recruiting analyst for 247Sports.
Read the full story…
Looking for more Pac-12 team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Pac-12 athletic director hammers Larry Scott as conference hangs by a thread
- Could Utah Utes be heading to the Big 12 Conference?
- Bruce Feldman explains how USC, UCLA decision to leave Pac-12 occurred
- Raley: Yet another take on Washington and its college football future
- Former Oregon/WSU AD Bill Moos believes Pac-12/Big 12 merger adds up
- National recruiting experts weigh in on USC’s move to B1G Ten
- Bahns: Assessing Oregon State’s position in conference realignment landscape
- Five-Star ATH Matayo Uiagalelei talks Oregon visit, Pac-12 minus LA schools
- Ex-Wildcat Scooby Wright’s pick-six seals inaugural USFL title for Stallions
- If the Big Ten says no to Oregon, what’s the play for Phil Knight?
- Everything you need to know about UCLA and USC joining the Big Ten
- Four Pac-12 teams in discussions to move to Big 12, per report
- Which Pac-12 schools are hurt most by USC/UCLA move to Big Ten?
- Pac-12 survival guide: 5 defining forces on path to salvation or extinction
- Kirk Herbstreit predicts wild future after USC, UCLA move to Big Ten
- Trojan HC Lincoln Riley releases statement on USC, UCLA move to Big Ten
- Evaluating the 2023 recruiting class for Arizona Football
- Social Media Reactions to UCLA, USC Moving From Pac-12 to Big Ten
- USC, UCLA move to Big Ten could mean early Big 12 exit for Oklahoma and Texas
- CFB realignment news: Notre Dame on deck; Pac-12, Big 12 could merge
- Big Ten move wouldn’t be a shock for William Inge, other UW coaches
- Wilner mailbag: Kliavkoff’s culpability, Pac-12 expansion options and more
- USC, UCLA ‘can carry some weight’ in Big Ten, Ohio State AD says
- Is USC, UCLA move to Big Ten pushing college football toward pro model?
- Canzano: Pac-12 gut punch delivered by L.A. schools comes with a cost
- What’s the next move for Colorado after USC and UCLA jumped ship?
- CU Buffs football focusing heavily on Texas for 2023 class
- Washington target 4-star defender postpones commitment date
- What UCLA, USC leaving the Pac-12 for the Big Ten means for Arizona
- Siracusa: Are we preparing to say goodbye to the Pac-12?