By Jamey Vinnick, CougFan.com: You would never know in looking at him that Erik Coleman retired from professional football almost 10 years ago.
The Washington State legend and nine-year NFL veteran called it a career back in 2012, but he still looks like he could rattle some cages from the safety position, as he did so often in Pullman and in the National Football League.
Read the full story…
YOU WOULD NEVER know in looking at him that Erik Coleman retired from professional football almost 10 years ago. The Washington State legend and nine-year NFL veteran called it a career back in 2012, but he still looks like he could rattle some cages from the safety position, as he did often in
Looking for more Pac-12 team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Pac-12 athletic director hammers Larry Scott as conference hangs by a thread
- Could Utah Utes be heading to the Big 12 Conference?
- Bruce Feldman explains how USC, UCLA decision to leave Pac-12 occurred
- Raley: Yet another take on Washington and its college football future
- Former Oregon/WSU AD Bill Moos believes Pac-12/Big 12 merger adds up
- National recruiting experts weigh in on USC’s move to B1G Ten
- Bahns: Assessing Oregon State’s position in conference realignment landscape
- Five-Star ATH Matayo Uiagalelei talks Oregon visit, Pac-12 minus LA schools
- Ex-Wildcat Scooby Wright’s pick-six seals inaugural USFL title for Stallions
- If the Big Ten says no to Oregon, what’s the play for Phil Knight?
- Everything you need to know about UCLA and USC joining the Big Ten
- Four Pac-12 teams in discussions to move to Big 12, per report
- Which Pac-12 schools are hurt most by USC/UCLA move to Big Ten?
- Pac-12 survival guide: 5 defining forces on path to salvation or extinction
- Kirk Herbstreit predicts wild future after USC, UCLA move to Big Ten
- Trojan HC Lincoln Riley releases statement on USC, UCLA move to Big Ten
- Evaluating the 2023 recruiting class for Arizona Football
- Social Media Reactions to UCLA, USC Moving From Pac-12 to Big Ten
- USC, UCLA move to Big Ten could mean early Big 12 exit for Oklahoma and Texas
- CFB realignment news: Notre Dame on deck; Pac-12, Big 12 could merge
- Big Ten move wouldn’t be a shock for William Inge, other UW coaches
- Wilner mailbag: Kliavkoff’s culpability, Pac-12 expansion options and more
- USC, UCLA ‘can carry some weight’ in Big Ten, Ohio State AD says
- Is USC, UCLA move to Big Ten pushing college football toward pro model?
- Canzano: Pac-12 gut punch delivered by L.A. schools comes with a cost
- What’s the next move for Colorado after USC and UCLA jumped ship?
- CU Buffs football focusing heavily on Texas for 2023 class
- Washington target 4-star defender postpones commitment date
- What UCLA, USC leaving the Pac-12 for the Big Ten means for Arizona
- Siracusa: Are we preparing to say goodbye to the Pac-12?