By Neill Wolk, Colorado Athletics: University of Colorado Athletics, in partnership with national leader INFLCR, has launched a comprehensive Name, Image and Likeness platform — Buffs NIL Exchange — that will provide the opportunity for CU student-athletes and interested outside parties to directly connect on NIL partnerships and opportunities.
Buffs NIL Exchange, part of the groundbreaking Buffs with a Brand program, will be the central marketplace for all NIL information, education, opportunities, and reporting.
Read the full story…
BOULDER — University of Colorado Athletics, in partnership with national leader INFLCR, has launched a comprehensive Name, Image and Likeness platform — Buffs NIL Exchange — that will provide the opportunity for CU student-athletes and interested outside parties to directly connect on NIL partnerships and opportunities.
Looking for more Buffs news? Find it at our Colorado News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Pac-12 becomes first conference to win 200 women’s NCAA championships
- Athlon: College football top 25 rankings for 2022
- NorCal OL Roger Alderman has Pac-12 schools CU, Utah, Cal & UO sticking out
- Pac-12 football recruiting by the numbers: Trojans, Ducks fight for top spot
- Wilner on Pac-12 recruiting: Receivers rule week for USC, Oregon & Washington
- Serious abuse allegations made against Cal women’s swimming HC Teri McKeever
- Mel Tucker weighs in on state of NIL in wake of Nick Saban, Jimbo Fisher feud
- ASU’s Robby Harrison next diamond in the rough for DL coach Robert Rodriguez?
- CBS Sports: USC’s Lincoln Riley among new hires most likely to win big early
- Arizona and Colorado football land prime early-season TV times on CBS
- Stanford to face Oregon in NCAA women’s golf championship match
- Riley Williams, nation’s No. 2 TE, to visit Oregon, Alabama, Miami & Ohio St
- OSU, WSU basketball programs have had concerning 2022 off-seasons
- Cal rides a 6-game winning streak into Pac-12 Baseball Tournament
- Raley: Huskies need a return to glory, haven’t scored on a kickoff since 2016
- Teams Buffs love to hate: The five best Colorado football rivalries
- Wilner: Updated Power 5 revenue projections show Pac-12 deficit expanding
- 4-Star DL Kelze Howard set to visit Arizona, Oregon, and Utah
- Arizona, UW, Notre Dame emerge as favorites to land KY transfer Keion Brooks
- UA opens Pac-12 Baseball Tourney on 3-game skid, all against first foe Ducks
- If a lack of depth in the trenches isn’t USC’s biggest problem, what is?
- ASU quarterback Daylin McLemore back on track with improved mechanics
- ESPN unveils SP+ preseason projections for 2022 college football season
- On3’s Mike Huguenin predicts Oregon’s Noah Sewell will win the Butkus Award
- 247Sports: Top 25 college basketball coaches ahead of 2022-23 season
- UCLA Bruins football post-spring position grades: quarterbacks
- Colorado Buffs targeting 3-star CA wide receiver Mikey Matthews
- Still in game shape, former Cougar Erik Coleman keeps close tabs on WSU
- Recent roster additions display Oregon’s focus on special teams improvement
- Bailey: USC is much better than you think, get over it